Ever wonder how to use multiple Yahoo Messenger accounts all at the same time without multi-messenger? unibrow
Here is the solution. You have to edit the registration of it, but be careful not to mess up with it. Do only what I exactly ask you to do:
1. Go to the RUN command.
2. Type, regedit then press OK
3. Look in HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder (expand if neccessary)
4. Look in Software folder (expand if neccessary)
5. Look in Yahoo folder (expand if neccessary)
6. Look in Pager folder (expand if neccessary)
7. Right click Test folder then select New
8. Select DWORD value
9. Name (or rename) it with plural
10. Now, right click on it and select Modify. Set its value to 10 then click OK
11. Exit Registry Editor.
To test it, click your Yahoo Messenger two to three times or even more. Enjoy! biggrin